Advanced Website Creator

Web development tools
It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:38 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Question with conversion
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:44 pm 

Nice product, I'm interested in purchasing the full program but I seem to be having a problem with the final conversion of my layout. The tables I'm using are fixed as it's basically a header on a site and won't be changing in height or width. My problem is that the header uses a flash (.swf) file as well as a flash menu. When I upload my newly converted page I get doubles of each of these flash images and it throws everything off. What am I doing wrong?

Report this post
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:56 pm 
Site Admin

Hello psnhub,
This could happen if your flash tags (<OBJECT> and/or <EMBED>) are generated via JavaScript and you have enabled the "Allow scripting" option in the [General] settings. If this is the case indeed, try disabling the "Allow scripting" option and then run the conversion again.

Table2CSS is able to handle Javascript just fine even when "Allow scripting" is disabled.

If you observe the problem even when "Allow scripting" is disabled, then I would need to take a look at the actual HTML file in order to give some advice, so I would appreciate if you email me the URL that you try to convert to support@table2css.com If you are trying to convert a web page from your local disk, just email me an archive of the HTML file along with any accompanying files (.swf, .css, etc.)

Vesselin

Report this post