Advanced Website Creator

Web development tools
It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:24 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:58 am 
Hey.

I just bought the full and paid version of Table2ccs, and I must say, the result is very dissapointing. We run a TGP page on the software TGPX (JMBSoft.com).

We tested it out with just filling in the URL of the tgp page. Floating layouts look horrible, and 500% diffrent from the original. Absolute layouts look more or less "okay", but the problem is that every table row is generated by smarty. So basicly, it can only generate 1 predefined div for the same thumb sizes aswell.

Well, is there any chance we can talk on ICQ or so, to work a (hopefully working and decent looking) example out? If the conversion is really not possible, would it be possible to terminate my license, and provide me with a refund?

Thanks in advance.
ICQ 565-013-936

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:45 am 
Site Admin

Hi Tamashi,
Indeed using Floating mode is the best option if you are going to convert a web gallery. I would like to take a look at the gallery itself and at its HTML code before I can give any recommendation on the conversion options or issue a refund in case it is not possible to provide a correct conversion in Floating mode.

I sent you an authorization request in ICQ and an email to the email that you used when purchasing the software.

UPDATE: I tried converting a web page created with your software (TGPX) and the layout looked OK. There were a couple of non-matching styles which caused slight differences in the image borders, but in your case it shouldn't be a problem since you will be making manual changes to the Smarty code anyway and will be able to add them manually.

So please drop me an email or contact me by ICQ - I will take a look at your web gallery and will check why it fails to lay out properly.

Regards,
Vesselin

Report this post
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:36 pm 
Everything worked out now. Thanks for the personal support on ICQ. Recommending the software (and especially the support) to everyone :)

Report this post