Advanced Website Creator

Web development tools
It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Problem with resolution
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:55 pm 
Hello,

I'm testing the program Table2CSS with one of my pages, it converts perfectly, but the problem is that it works perfectly on the 1024x768, but in other resolution like 1280x1024 or bigger ones it looks different, it's very start to be very small!.

I think that this problem is because Table2CSS is using px instead of percentages for CSS.

Anyone had this same issue?

Thank you for this great product!

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:11 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Matt,
Try going to the [Table] settings tab and checking the "Horizontal percentages" checkbox. It will instruct Table2CSS to use percentages instead of px for horizontal units.

Best regards,
Vesselin

Report this post
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:54 pm 
Thank you for the quick reply.

I tested with "Horizontal percentages" and after with the two horizontal and vertical checked but i have the same problem.

I see that changing the Hint page width and hint page height to 1920x1080 (which is my resolution) it's ok, but when i test it on the other PC using 1280x1024 it's looks bad, the same when i do the opposite, setting hint page to 1024x768 and testing with 1920x1080 resolution.

Thanks.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:00 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Matt,
Can you please send the URL of the page that you are converting to support@table2css.com ?

I would like to take a look at the actual page before I can give some specific reply.

Best regards,
Vesselin

Report this post
 Post subject: Resolution
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:58 pm 

Will you please post a reply to the resolution problem. Thank you.

Report this post
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:42 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Pamela,
Starting with version 3.9.0, Table2CSS has an option to force horizontal percentages for all converted tables. After you start the program go to the [Table] tab and set the "Horizontal percentages" drop-down to "Yes". This should resolve the issue with pages not scaling horizontally.

If you are using a version older than 3.9.0, then you will need to upgrade to the latest version before trying the above work-around (as of now 3.10.1 is the newest version). Please go to www.table2css.com and login using your email and the password that you received during your purchase. Then you will be shown a download link for the latest version.

If the problem is still present even with the latest version of Table2CSS, then please contact us at support@table2css.com. Please send us the URL of the page which does not convert correctly along with a short description of the problem. If you are converting a web page from your computer just send the page as an attachment in the email.

Best regards,
Vesselin

Report this post