Advanced Website Creator

Web development tools
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:21 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Program not working
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:56 pm 
I tried the demo version on smaller files and it worked great. Now I'm trying the purchased program on files larger than 25kb & it will not work. Even small files don't work now. I even tried accessing online files and that didn't work either.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:26 pm 
Site Admin

Hello Gordy,
Thank you for your purchase.

I replied to you by email, but I will duplicate it here too. Basically it would help if you could provide additional information - are you getting any specific error message when you try to use Table2CSS with your website?

I see that you provided the URL of your website in your email so I will try the program with your website and will get back to you shortly.

Best regards,
Vesselin

Report this post
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:43 pm 
Hello again,
I tried converting your page and I think I know what do you mean when you say that the program is not working.

Basically the problem is that when you start loading the page, Table2CSS displays a wait dialog where it says:

"Please wait while the original web page is being loaded."

and then there are two buttons saying [SKIP] and [CANCEL]

However while loading the page, it encounters a JavaScript error in your webpage and displays a second dialog saying:

Internet Explorer Script Error
Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?
[Yes] [No]

The problem is that the second dialog is mostly covered by the first one and you probably did not notice it (I did not notice it right away either).
Just grab the dialog which says "Loading page..." and drag it away from the center of the screen and you will notice the second dialog. Then just answer "Yes" to the question where it asks you whether you want to continue running scripts and the conversion process will continue.

I will send you a couple of screenshots in about 10 minutes just to make the above explanation clearer.

On a side note the JavaScript error is not related to the conversion process and it is present in the original page too, when you open it in IE8.

Best regards,
Vesselin

Report this post