Advanced Website Creator

Web development tools
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:14 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Trial Version
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:49 am 
I downloaded the trial version, yet it appears to not be the Standard version or is not complete. It only has output, image files and settings, no template as your demo shows. When I created a gallery, the 1st picture did not appear, yet the photo is present within the file and every other photo appeared. There are also no options as to select a font or center text? I have no idea how to incorporate this into my website.

Help, please?
Cordially,
Ann

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:23 am 
Site Admin

Hello Ann,
What you describe looks like the Free version which indeed lacks the support for web page integration. Can you please check if the installer file that you downloaded is called:

gallery-2.3.3-trial.exe

and not

gallery-2.3.3-free.exe

You can download the standard trial from:
http://www.rapidgallery.com/downloads/g ... -trial.exe

Regarding the missing 1st picture - can you please save a gallery project file and send it to support@rapidgallery.com . You can save a project by clicking on the floppy disk icon (small blue icon in the upper-left corner of the program window). I will need to take a look at the project and possibly see why the 1st picture is not shown.

Regarding the support for font and text centering - there is no direct support for that but you can enable the setting "Enable HTML in description" from the [Image files] tab and then possibly insert HTML tags in the description text that would align or otherwise style it.

Regards,
Vesselin

Report this post